My name is David Pereira. I help Product Owners and Product Managers avoid the multiple traps ahead of them. I share what I wish to know when I started my journey. I currently work as a Head of Product Management at Virtual Identity.
Some highlights of my journey are:
✔️ Innovate the secondhand car market in Brazil. We created a business of 200M USD per year. I was the Product Owner responsible for three Scrum Teams. I led them in discovering solutions that disrupted this market.
✔️ Exponential marketplace growth: from a 500K € to 45M € revenue per year. My role was to find alternatives on scaling the business; I was the Product Owner of it.
🎤 I regularly speak at events and on podcasts. For all recordings of my speaking engagements and podcast episodes I was featured on, see the list below 👇.
✍️Top writer on Product Management with Scrum. I’ve written more than 140 best-practice articles with > 1 million views.
🌊 Editor at Serious Scrum, the largest publication on Medium about Scrum.
📍 I live in Munich, Germany.
📆 Upcoming talks and podcast episodes
October 4th — Impact Product Conference — Budapest
December 4th — AGILENCR 2021 — India
📼 Recordings of talks
- The Advanced Product Owner
- The 10 Attitudes of Outstanding Product Owner
- Terem Technologies — Webinar — Using OKRs to Determine your Product Roadmap
- The ProductBeats Show — The Rebel Product Owner
- Berlin Digital Events — The Rebel Product Owner
- Webinar: How to Become a Product Owner
- Webinar: How to Master User Stories
- Breaking Into Product Without Experience
I love helping people advance in their careers. Therefore, I am constantly creating content. For those who enjoy my articles, you can benefit from one of my courses as well.
Here are some reviews from people who took my courses:
Becoming an Outstanding Product Owner
Learn how to overcome the inevitable challenges ahead of you and deliver real value
Como ser um Product Owner
Aprenda quais são as habilidades necessárias para se tornar um Product Owner.
🎧 Podcast episodes — as a guest or my writings being discussed
- The Retro Podcast — Does Scrum Have a Future?
- One Knight Product — Is this Seriously Game Over for Scrum? (with David Pereira)